Learn how to create contracts for your artists and promoters, based on your booking.
- From the (left) events menu, press the button 'Bookings'.
- You'll see an overview of all bookings within your team. Select the booking for which you would like to generate a contract.
- In the middle of your booking overview, press the button 'Generate contract'.
Alternatively, click on the 'Documents' tab and press 'New' next to contracts.
- You're now in the booking contract editor where we automatically filled in the booking, artist and buyer (promoter) information for you. Edit your team details, or recipient details to your liking.
- Add an introduction (by pressing the word 'Introduction' above event), new articles and paragraphs with additional requests, information and details for your promoter, so everything is squared out and your artist(s) are entirely risk free.
Note: If the amount next to the artist is blank, chances are you haven't filled in the 'Finance' tab for your booking yet. Don't worry, once you completed the 'Finance' tab your contract drafts will automatically be updated.
- Press 'Create', your contract will be saved and stored as draft. You'll return to the documents section.
- Edit, send, view, download or delete your recently created contract.
- Add additional documents in the menu above contracts by pressing 'Upload'. Documents are individually linked to artists and may include riders, press kits, identities and other relevant documents.