Manage (custom) expenses
Learn how to add expenses for itinerary items or custom expenses.
- From the left menu, press the button 'Bookings'.
- You'll see an overview of all bookings within your team. Select the booking for which you would like to manage the finances.
- In your booking overview, click on the third tab 'Finance'.
- Press the button 'Add Expenses' in the expenses menu.
- Itinerary items, such as: Accommodations, flights and pickupswill show up per artist and can be added as expense. Alternatively custom expenses can be added by writing a description of the expense and selecting the artist.
- The added expenses will show up in the expenses menu. Fill in the cost, tax percentage and who is responsible for paying the expense and handling the expense.
Note: When the 'Paid by' is set to 'Buyer', the expense will be added to the total payment amount of the booking and show up on the invoice.